I will definitely look for other options for my future trips. A bit disappointing. ", "Heathrow was a bit confusing and it took a moment to get my bearings. They should learn service from Lufthansa/United or Emirates. ", "I did not enjoy the turbulence, which I suppose is unavoidable. KAYAK is a travel search engine. I paid my extra luggage online too for cheaper then in airport", "My tv didn't work at the beginning but after the crew member reset it everything was perfect Thank you Swiss! ", "my wife was unable to use her ticket, so i had a seat between me and and the next passenger. No entertainment. All Rights Reserved. 311 per passenger.Departing Tue, 7 Mar, returning Tue, 21 Mar.Return flight with Virgin Atlantic.Outbound direct flight with Virgin Atlantic departs from London Heathrow on Tue, 7 Mar, arriving in Los Angeles International.Inbound direct flight with Virgin Atlantic . ", "Boarding was easy. The cheapest flight from Pittsburgh International Airport to Europe, however, goes to Frankfurt, Germany, for around $679. ", "Why do I have to get a new boarding pass in London", "Staff were excellent and very friendly, service was great, and the entertainment on board was very good. A revolutionary past, two of the oldest colonial towns in Central America, and plenty of unique and rich landscapes and wildlife make Nicaragua a destination not to be missed. ", "The only thing I would improve is the main dish in the meal. ", "The boarding process was smooth, friendly staff. We sat on the runway for a long time before taking off and we boarded the plan much later than the delayed flight time. The lights are too bright and spread light to passengers during "sleep" time. ", "Nice flight was comfortable travel good food.Thanks", "I am so grateful to have been provided delicious and filling vegan meals on this long flight. I cant emphasize enough how much that will affect my travel choice and I am not even a person of big built. Phoenix. Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) World's 10 most scenic airport approaches in 2017. That, combined with the famous Blue Hole and plenty of water activities, makes it a no-brainer for your adventurous bucket list. Just didn't like the fact I always get seats next to the toilet", "Delta never ceases to amaze me. Best flight ever1", "The free wifi, snacks and service was awesome. ", "Missed flight gate changed not enough notice", "Gate changed not enough notice missed flight", "I like jetblue, everything is excellent,. Yes, please. Los Angeles, CA, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 34 3' 8.0460'' N and 118 14' 37.2588'' W. Country. The leg room on the plane was also very reduced for an 11 hour flight. Multiple levels of passport control and baggage checkout are chaotic, but that's for most all flights coming into USA? Search flights and low fares from your city to 100+ destinations in the U.S., Latin America and Caribbean, plus London, with our interactive route map. LOndon . Portland International Airport, traveling to. Second meals not good at all. I was able to sleep most of the 11 hour flight so I did not take advantage of the entertainment. I don't know of an airline that does not jam seats into coach, so this is expected. Would've been better with the seat back screens", "Took 8 hours to get from Oakland to Los Angeles. 1998-2023 Los Angeles Almanac. very comfortable. Contact. Visit INSIDER's homepage for more stories. ", "Everything was clean and well organized. CDG 3:30 am Paris Charles de Gaulle. I've taken Swiss air multiple times from Zurich to LA and I will never take another airline. Kansas City International Airport cost $575 on average, while flights from St. Louis Lambert International Airport are priced at around $616. Los Angeles (CA) Country: United States of America Continent: North America Population: 3,831,868 Country Capital: No For all cities with a population greater than five hundred thousand, Los Angeles (CA) is closest to San Diego (CA) and farthest from Antananarivo. Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport, flights to. San Francisco. Appreciated a mid-flight update from the pilot. There seemed to be something wrong with the main dish (special order) and I started to feel ill soon after eating from it. Philadelphia International Airport cost around $661. ", "It's always very uncomfortable to sit on a plane for a long time, but that's nobody's fault", "From friendly staff on the ground to check us in, to helpful flight attendants, Delta has once again convinced us it is one of the better airlines . 1st meal OK, not great. Flights from Kansas City International Airport cost $575 on average, while flights from St. Louis Lambert International Airport are priced at around $616. Michael Dempster |. Now if only the planes were powered by clean, renewable energy Hopefully that will become a reality someday very soon! Or, if youre a bit of a thrill-seeker, try your hand at volcano boarding outside of Len. My complaint is that Kayak and Chatdeal never informed me that my original flight had been canceled and I had a new (much earlier) flight departure. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Crew was also very nice. If we had a boarding pass this would not have been an issue. What I don't understand is why we were not able to get boarding passes and seat assignments when we did our check-in in Sydney? Posted by Frank II. :) Swiss Air has set the standard on airline food, serving Swiss Chocolate and Gruyere cheese on the flight! The lady next to me got into an argument 3 times with the man behind her and no one assisted the situation. Check out Intrepids top trips in over 100 countries. Miami. This will vary depending on airline deals. Taking Los Angeles locals to the cool cities of Scandinavia, the romantic waterways of Venice, the sunny strips of Barcelona and Spain's Costa Brava, the bubbling bars and hot springs of Budapest in the east and the mountain-shrouded cityscape of Zurich, this selection of the top 10 cheapest European destinations on offer from LAX is nothing if The entertainment system is fantastic and my meal was ok I guess, I requested the low fat meal, probably shouldve just had the normal one. You can find fares from Kansas City International Airport to Iceland's capital city for around $616, according to Kayak. The quickest way to travel from Australia to Europe. . price over the last 2 weeks) or less. Flights from Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport cost $686 on average. ", "Great Service. The flight was perfect! More quiz info >> Start Quiz Comments (1) Best for East Coast: Bermuda Best for South: Bahamas Best for Midwest: Bahamas Best for West Coast: Hawaii 10. ", "3.5 hour delay due to lack of co-pilot. The great outdoors alone is enough reason to visit, but you may be surprised to learn that its an excellent city break destination as well. Flights from Los Angeles International Airport to Barcelona, Spain, cost $614 on average, while a flight from San Francisco International Airport averages at $583. Often overlooked by travelers, El Salvador is arguably Central Americas most underrated destination, thanks to decades of bad press. Paid extra to sit in roomier coach, was worth it. But dont let the headlines fool you: El Salvadors gorgeous beaches, colorful towns, and fascinating preserved ruins impress even the most experienced travelers. I wasnt given the option", "Delays out of MCI and late arrival, no hope for a decent seat on HNL leg, couldn't sit with husband, huge smelly seat mate, used up 10,000 miles on my account and paid higher price than current ticket price, middle seats, not happy", "Huge smelly person invading my space. Reykjavk, Iceland, is also thecheapest European destination to visit from Arizona. Manassas. The food is great, plenty of snacks and drinks. But the worst thing was the two passageners in the row we shared. I booked with you guys and paid extra money for worthless travels, but no. Free WIFI too", "They got us on quickly, and the flight arrived quicker than expected. We have great weather (I didnt buy my first winter coat until 2017) and can access both the beach and the mountains in just a couple of hours. ", "The EXIT seat with nothing in front of me. There are many Los ngeles in Europe, they are all in Spain though. ", "The entertainment was quite dated and didn't have new movies etc", "Loved this 747! Her care is the only reason I'd give this flight an 'okay. Flights: Flights from Los Angeles to Panama City are around 6.5 hours and 7.5 hours from San Francisco. ", "The flight from Sydney to LA was enjoyable", "I was very disappointed that even though I booked through Virgin Australia when their partner Delta didn't get us to LA on time from Minneapolis, Virgin Australia said its Deltas fault, talk to them. ", "I didn't like the food selection on the menu. ", "No outlets to charge digital devices, and need more bathrooms on board. Belize doesnt just have an impressive coast. They were comfortable but would have preferred better seats. It was the best! Born in Ireland, but raised in Los Angeles to Arab parents, Sally from Passport & Plates has been a traveler from the start. Recommended trip: Best of Costa Rica (9 days), READ MORE: 6 BEACHES IN COSTA RICA YOU REALLY SHOULD VISIT, Glacier trek in Jasper National Park, Canada. ", "Like to have the gluten free option for food. That's a big deal for me because I needed to do work on the plane! Thank you for offering a dietary option that is compassionate toward animals and contributes less to climate change! Very messy, Boarding process chaotic! Europe Aarhus Aabogade 15 8200 Aarhus Denmark. ", "The line for security was poorly managed, tried talking to multiple employees and they all ignored me, and on the plane there was no wifi, and I tried to flag down a flight attendant for water but they never came to the back of the plane. But now you can find out which European city is cheapest to get to depending on which state you live in. This was economy btw! ", "- EVERY damn movie is prefaced by 4 minutes of ads. He was rubbing her breast and I said something. It took me more than two decades of living in Los Angeles to travel to Canada, and my only disappointment is that I didnt visit sooner. Never again with JetBlue", "My main comment is that the wi-fi didn't work for all passengers. I requested it to be reset several times and in spite of the hostess resetting it several times, it did not function. Flights: Flights from Los Angeles to Managua are less than 7 hours and 7 hours from San Francisco. ", "Crew was very attentivefood selection was excellent", "Lack of room in seat especially with seat in front reclined. The remote controls for the TV's need to be cleaned. Check the real-time server load indicators for a faster connection. ", "The non-ability to pre book seating. Shortest international flights to Europe. ", "the smell someone left in the bathroom before me. Sometimes travel dates aren't set in stone. By clicking Sign up, you agree to receive marketing emails from Insider Milwaukee's General Mitchell International Airport has flights to Oslo, Norway, for an average of $694. One was especially attentive to my 2 toddlers and gave me a bit of a break, something that has NEVER happened in over 40 flights traveling with children. They were helpful and friendly and generally wonderful. Wifi was available and we got some snacks. Ready to stop dreaming and start planning? Apparently, the NY to LAX flight that KLM booked us on, was only one leg of the flight to Sydney Australia; and according to some airline agreement, only Australian nationals are permitted to take that flight! ", "The flight was so hot. Destination from Los Angeles. Good trip. ", "There were alot of good movies to choose from, and the food wasn't bad. A flight from Bradley International Airport in Hartford, Connecticut, to Dublin, Ireland, costs $682 on average. Assignment not available until arriving at departure gate. ", "The crew was great with updates. Not only is Panama the connector between Central and South America, its also famed for the Panama Canal, the extraordinary body of water connecting the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans. ", "Crew was great! ", "Good food and beverage options. And, if youd really like to see everything The Bahamas has to offer, join a sailing excursion and explore the different islands for yourself there are over 700! If you're flying out of Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport, flights to Reykjavk, Iceland, are your cheapest way to Europe, costing $648 on average. From John F. Kennedy International Airport, Madrid is the cheapest European destination with fares averaging around $564. Daniel K. Inouye International Airport in Honolulu, Hawaii, cost an average of $612, while jetting from Kona International Airport in Kalaoa, Hawaii, costs an extra $7. At around $720, flights to Reykjavk, Iceland, are cheaper than any other European flight out of Indianapolis International Airport. Located just 50 miles off the coast of Florida, The Bahamas and its Caribbean neighbors suffer from their reputations as cruise stopover destinations. You could then fly to Los Angeles with an airline and back to Europe with another airline. Recommended trip: Best of Nicaragua (9 days), READ MORE: 5 REASONS WHY YOULL FALL IN LOVE WITH LEON, NICARAGUA. ", "Most uncomfortable seats/Bed. Flights: Flights from Los Angeles to Belize City are just 5 hours and 7 hours from San Francisco. NordVPN servers in Australia. Foodies will delight in the Fish Fry, Nassaus version of a family barbecue. This town in the highlands is famous for its coffee plantations and surrounding waterfalls and hot springs. (I saved "excellent" for the things I really wanted to emphasize)", "The movie selections and comfortable headsets made it possible to watch three movies uninterrupted. I was running late. No matter where you go in Canada, youll be surprised and delighted by what it has to offer. ", "Actually being able to breathe on this trip, as opposed to the first trip on your horrible planes. The Belize Barrier Reef is the second largest in the world. 24 miles to Anaheim, CA. September October 08. Terrible", "Wifi was completely useless. ", "Easy going boarding, easy going staff, excellent amenities with personal large size video screen, elegant cabin with cool blue light and with accessible self-serving snacks and drinks and just overall very clean modern plane", "Was expecting to buy a meal and only could purchase the snacks. Here are major European cities overlaid on North America, corrected for the identical latitude: Here are North American cities, overlaid on Western Europe and Northern Africa at the identical latitude: Pretty cool stuff. Once all potential Europe to Los Angeles flight options are in front of you, momondo lets you sort and filter flights based on preferences such as airline, price and flight times amongst many other options. All crew members were nice and friendly. The headset didn't work for most of the trip, even after several attempts by the flight attendant to re-set it. Having only two seats in our row and the one in front of us made the flight tolerable, but also enhanced the ludicrous ineptitude of the previous flight, wherein we were treated like so much livestock in a train car, heading for slaughter. It's cheapest to fly to Dublin, Ireland, from Newark Liberty International Airport, according to Kayak data. ", "Seats were very tight in the cabin. Needed all of it. On the airport team side I can also say they were extremely helpful as I missed my flight and they promptly rebooked me on the next one 3h later, free of charge. ", "My only concern was that there were times when I felt a little too warm. It was great, will fly with Swiss again for sure. I wish I would have been offered to pay an additional amount and upgrade to the business class. I have never flown on a flight with a restroom that awful; it smelled horrible and was filthy. You can jet from O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, Illinois, to Dublin, Ireland, for the average cost of $721. Great entertainment and the cabin crew treats you very well. More good things: Comfy seat, personal entertainment screen, really nice food. Track the price of your preferred flight route and be notified when it changes. Head to French-speaking Qubec for a taste of Europe in North America, Toronto for cosmopolitan vibes and foodie greatness, or Vancouver for all the nature you could ever want and more. The crew was a bit disorganized but that seemed to get solved quickly. ", "Crew on ground and in air were great. Recommended trip: Bahamas Sailing Adventure (7 days), SUBSCRIBE TO INTREPIDS NEWSLETTER FOR DEALS, GIVEAWAYS, TRAVEL TIPS AND STORIES. Dozens of countries in Europe and Asia remain off-limits for American travelers as the world continues to struggle with the COVID-19 pandemic. Thanks in advance. ", "Flight canceled, poor communication from the airline to the passengers. ", "Night flight so no entertainment allowed sleeping", "Because of slow boarding process flight was delayed by 15 minutes. 12400 posts. ", "We had a long wait (25 minutes) at the gate because we were early. El Tunco is another popular place to visit, where you can relax by the sea or even take a surf lesson or two. New Mexicans can fly to Reykjavk, Iceland, from Albuquerque International Sunport for an average cost of $635. The best fares ever. Overall, it was a good experience and I would definitely fly with Virgin Atlantic again. Multiple Airlines. Reykjavk, Iceland, is the cheapest European destination to visit from Colorado. ", "New plane with self service snacks and drinks. Caye Caulker, Belize Best time to visit: January - April Caye Caulker is a small island located off the coast of Belize in the Caribbean. Home to stunning landscapes, beautiful national parks, and one of the most spectacular coastlines in the world, theres a reason they call the West Coast of the United States the best coast. The latitude of Los Angeles, CA, USA is 34.052235 , and the longitude is -118.243683 . Wiki User 2013-03-29 23:34:16 This answer is: Study guides England 21 cards Who was the founder of. ", "Was asked to give up my aisle seat (D 40) seat om a 13 hour flight for a less comfortable one (F). We enjoyed them. ", "Crew were great, food, entertainment, seat and everything else was great as well. Entertainment selection and large TV screen was good. Like Mississippians and Minnesotans, Missourians can fly to Reykjavk, Iceland, at a lower cost than any other European destinations. This was my first time travel with Virgin Atlantic. Boston Logan International Airport cost $596 on average. The marvels dont end there. This was a terrible experience and I plan not to use Kayak or Delta again! On the plane, absolute unnecessarily (they had extra unoccupied seats) they took one of our carry-on-s with the check in luggage. Prepare to be captivated by the ever-changing city of Medellin, intrigued by the mysterious Ciudad Perdida (Lost City), and awe-inspired by Cao Cristales, an eco-park with some seriously breathtaking nature. LAX 11:45 am Los Angeles. momondo understands the need for flexibility and we have a filter specifically for flights with no change fees. I may never fly Virgin Atlantic again. 1 stop. ", "Boarding was easy. It costs around $617 to fly from Billings Logan International Airport to Reykjavk, Iceland. They offered sandwiches to some people as a snack but not sure why some people got them. Gave us lunch, snacks, warm cookie and sandwich/dinner for 9 hour flight. From Reykjavk to Dublin, check out the cheapest European city to visit based on which state you live in below. ", "Food and drink provided on flight. LaGuardia Airport to Finland's capital. CDG 12:25 am Paris Charles de Gaulle. I bought a window seat on purpose and did not want to move. With two international airports, two coasts on two oceans and a capital city in the thick of it all, Costa Rica's pura vida is blissfully accessible. ", "The best in flight service. Boarding was pretty disorganized and late. Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport has flights to Reykjavk, Iceland, for around $681, but the cheapest flights to Europe from Louisville International Airport go to Milan, Italy, for $985 on average. During the flight I was told there was no such request in their records and therefore I had to stay hungry for the entire duration of the flight. Seats were very uncomfortable with absolutely NO leg room. With KAYAK you can also compare prices of plane tickets for last minute flights to Los Angeles from anywhere in Europe. Flights from Sky Harbor International Airport inPhoenix, Arizona, cost an average of $831, while jetting from Tucson International Airport will cost you an average of $662. ", "Virgin atlantic is the best airline with Dreamliner", "During my flight from LAX to LHR I requested (pre-booked) a special meal (Asian Vegetarian). Lots of rubbing and huggin and the man had his legs stretched out man spread style", "The crew was very friendly and attentive. ", "The "new" seats were hard and uncomfortable. Flights from Boston Logan International Airport to Norway's capital cost around $596. Interestingly, the eight-best Miami International had the cheapest average price, at $394. Crew was bare able. Food was ok. To find the flight that best suits your needs, momondo gathers a range of flights from a large pool of different airlines and agents; you can then use our insights and filters to find and book the right flight to Los Angeles from Europe. Very rude and racist. About . Plane was overbooked. Everything about SAS flight were great! This option was never offered to me at check-in. The newer Boeing 777 doesn't have passenger controlled A/C. The entertainment sistem was a little bit old. Nicaragua is where nature, history, and architecture tell fascinating tales. They were not going to help. Flights from the capital of the US to the capital of Sweden cost $685 on average if you're flying out of Dulles International Airport. Access your favorite topics in a personalized feed while you're on the go. And they couldn't be more helpful. ", "Seats way too tight. Plenty of time to rest and sleep", "Both my departing flight and returning flight had broken wifi on it. Flights from MinneapolisSaint Paul International Airport cost around $487. I was constantly putting on and taking off my jacket. That took another hour. Costa Rica is tranquil, delightful, and just a little bit wild, and the perfect destination for anyone who takes relaxation seriously. ", "Excellent crew made this flight very enjoyable. Not happy. ", "Ticket printed out incorrect gate information", "Everything. If you need to book a flight, search for the nearest airport to Los Angeles, CA. ", "Kind flight attendants who were attentive and friendly", "Seats are hard and very small. ", "Seat were very uncomfortable.. hard, not enough leg room and there was no way to sleep comfortably with the head rest that is set up so you can rest your head on it,but its awkward and hard an in the way", "the crew were the friendliest I've flown with (Irish & British) the lighting was very relaxing and the continuous snack service was much appreciated (especially ice cream).. gonna try premium economy next time as the seats looked even better", "Vera the entertainment screen was very good but there were no newly released movies, everything seemed to be a couple of months old the leather headrest was comfortable but kept slipping down to behind my neck, would be nice if it was lockable in position..", "I wish I knew the name of the crew on this flight so that credit is given where it's due. Used up 10,000 miles and paid too much (watched the fare go down several hundred dollars) and ended up with a middle seat. 18h 35m. Freedonia. I stated I had diarrhea. If you're flying out of Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport, however, flights to Amsterdam, Netherlands, are cheapest, with airfare averaging $838. I had to stay without an entertainment system during the entire flight. tray table hard to come out. Put on the spot to give up my seat for a couple with a 6 month old infant due to the fact that the attachable bassinet had to be in front of the D seat. Neither the parent or myself felt very good about my displacement. Find out more, 10 incredible destinations under an 8-hour flight from California, Lush jungles, colorful cities, tantalizing food, and sizzling salsa welcome to Colombia. ", "Crew was great. Frankfurt am Main to San Francisco Flights. All images courtesy of Intrepid Travel.). ", "Decent food (great chocolate), polite attendants and updated aircraft", "Contrary to most experiences in Switzerland, the Swiss Air boarding process is a damn mess! It should be the benchmark for the airline industry. ", "The crew was friendly and professional, the food was good and offered frequently due to the long flight time (10.5 hours). (Los Angeles, California, U.S.A.) on 05/23/08 01:46 AM. Also, the boarding staff at Zurich is rude and random about whom they let onboard with larger luggage or not. With Swiss Air, don't wait to get in line - do it early to ensure you get carry-on storage near your seat. Flying to Reykjavk, Iceland, from Buffalo Niagara International Airport will cost you $616 on average. Case in point: the lake of seven colors in Bacalar and the cenotes of Tulum. Flights: Flights from Los Angeles to Guatemala City are around 5 hours and less than 7 hours from San Francisco. Very friendly and attentive. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport to Iceland's capital are $754 on average. Browse the quickest and cheapest flights from Europe to Los Angeles by changing tabs. The flight crew and the flight itself were uneventful which is perfect. If you live closest to San Diego International Airport, however, flights to Copenhagen, Denmark, are your best bet at around $863. Miami International Airport to Spain's capital city cost $550 on average, but the cheapest European flights out of both Tampa International Airport and Orlando International Airport are to London, UK, with flights out of both airports at an average of $661. The seats reclined really nicely. Europe. While here, youll find no shortage of history, culture, craft and coffee. ", "Boarding is always a bit of chaos when our seats are right in the back. As a California girl, I wholeheartedly agree. Bradley International Airport in Hartford, Connecticut, to Dublin, Ireland, costs $682 on average. Flights from McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas, Nevada, cost $716 on average, but the cheapest flight from Reno-Tahoe International Airport to Europe is to Reykjavk, Iceland, for around $754. O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, Illinois, to Dublin, Ireland, for the average cost of $721. ", "I was booked for the late flight. I kept accidentally hitting the stewardess button with my elbow when I would try to use said armrest. About. ", "Multiple cancellations and a total of THIRTY HOURS OF TRAVEL TIME for what was supposed to be 5 hours of travel in the beginning. Oh, and also the crew on this flight was exceptionally kind and helpful. Likewise, Reykjavk, Iceland, is the cheapest European destination for Tennesseeans. Will Rogers World Airport cost $656, while those flying out ofTulsa International Airport will save $2. I will never, NEVER, fly Swiss Air again. ", "Seat space a bit tight . ", "My wife got travel sickness and the crew was very very nice to help her out by offering her a place to lie down and other offerings", "The crew at the check-in was rude, confused, and ignorant, and flight attendants were forgetful and ignorant. ", "- Presence of entire box sets of some TV shows was a nice touch that I made good use of. I declare under penalty of perjury the formentioned is true and correct under the laws of the state of California. Lush jungles, colorful cities, tantalizing food, and sizzling salsa welcome to Colombia, South Americas alluring gem. Many small island nations are (perhaps unfairly) excluded for ease of reading. If you're flying out of Austin, Texas, however, your cheapest option is to fly to London, UK, for around $752, according to Kayak. Bad day of travel. All were great", "Would have preferred they let me choose a window seat. 10 places in Southern Europe which have the same climate as Southern California Costa del Sol Costa del Sol is located on the Mediterranean Sea, on the southern coast of Spain. ", "Being FORCED to spend extra money simply to be able to reserve the last row of two seats, in the faint hope of being able to achieve some level of comfort which was unattainable on the first flight. As soon as first class is boarded, they open boarding to all seats, so it's like cattle boarding a train. ", "Maybe the food menu? Can a Volcanic Eruption Occur in Los Angeles? ", "Jet Blue is always a great experience due in great part to your staff! ", "Seats were very comfortable, food was excellent, the staff was very nice, cabin was quite and roomy. They should maintain their equipment better. Any suggestions? Salt Lake International Airport has flights to Reykjavk, Iceland, for around $685. Flights from Philadelphia International Airport cost around $661. They kept pushing snacks.
Strawman Birth Certificate Bond, Famous Black Choir Directors, Articles C