Please tell me whether they have come through. My location. Submit Serial Number Information ), unknown (model 25960 twin-orbit sander-polisher c.1954), Force (Chrysler/Force) Outboards/Brunswick Corp (source=Sears employee), JAMAC (division of Janome Sewing Machines), __?__ (wood & metal vises, possibly Adjustable Clamp Co), Paramount/Allegretti & Co (continued Delco grinder designs), Warrick Electronics (source=Sears employee), Emco Maier Austria (289000 metal working lathe), Unknown (dept 49 model 559.8309 metal hand-held hair dryer), MPI Industries-Jackson MS (model 341 sewing machine cabinet), Associated Equipment (older Sears battery chargers), Unknown-Craftsman electric staple tacker m/n 684160, B & I Manufacturing, Burlington WI (model 14000 Gem Maker, lapidary), __?__ (old cord wood saw-model 140 & 141), Sturdi-Bilt Steel Products, Inc. (Universal Tool Stands), American Gas Machine-Albert Lea, MN (camp lanterns & stoves), (Unknown gasoline engine powered concrete mixer-713.9587, possibly Canoga. The ways are 1/2 OK. Good luck. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Milling Attach. as to the OEM in the documentation or model number tag. . Knurling Tool been, with no luck. Please write down the first six numbers of the craftsman's serial number to find out how old it is. Here is an example 510263. I think the saw was a defective return that had ended up in the sellers hands. A hypothesis based on only the two points and the available catalog dates (years) would suggest it originated about 1957. Millers Falls (Dunlap electric drills 25830 & 1345, drill stand 25630, and hand planes), Excel Auto Radiator Co (Crafty rotary tool), Diehl Mfg Co (portable power tools, prior to Ryobi), Welliver & Sons (drill & router accessories), General Electric Co. (refrigerator, dishwasher), Power King Tool Corp (now Clausing Industrial), Dumore Co. (die grinders & 25190 router, previously listed as Casco Electric), Supreme Products Corp., Chicago (model 256560 drill driver kit), American Electric Motors Inc. of Los Angeles CA, Emerson Electric Co. (early wet/dry shop vacuums & rotary tool), McKinnon Industries (Division of General Motors), Division 26: KitchenAid/Whirlpool & Maytag washer/dryer division of Whirlpool, Birtman Electric and later Matsushita (household vacuums), White Sewing Machine (built by Gritzner Kaiser in W. Germany), Possibly Anderson Tool & Mfg-Chicago (2201 router duplicator), (2302 1940s worm drive circular saw) possibly Wappat or Wodack Elect Tool, New Process Gear (division of Chrysler USA), Yardman - Jackson Michigan (reel lawnmower), UNKNOWN (China source for Craftsman model 32607 14" 2-speed wood cutting band saw), Cleva Industries (China source for Craftsman wet/dry vacuums), possibly Arvin/Norblitt Sparks (radios and maybe small appliances), Grand Hall (barbecue grills and accessories), Positec Power Tools (Suzhou) Co. Ltd.-Charlotte NC (importer), ___?___ (model 24480 motor on 112.23160 radial arm saw-A.O. It comes with an installed new motor and an on/off switch. It also had bronze sleeve bearings. certainly not complete. Sears is the exclusive retailer of Craftsman brand products, including lathes. Manufacturer: Craftsman Model Number: 101-28990 Serial Number: 105805 Size: 12 x 36 Stock Number: 11055 Category: Lathe, Engine Features: In the USA large numbers of both the 10-inch 6-inch Atlas lathe were sold by Sears, Roebuck the famous mail-order store and badged using their "Craftsman" name. I wasn't able to relate any of the numbers below to the number in the catalogs. I think this violates the Terms of Service. . Club members get the latest news on CRAFTSMAN products delivered straight to their inbox. The 10F, a power-cross feed area of the 10-D, and the helpful little back geared and screw-cutting 6-inch are the most commonly encountered types today since they are sold in such large quantities (3-inch center height). Wood Working Machinery & Metal Working Machinery, Model 3160 - Table Saw - excellent condition, 10" QC54 Lathe with Timken Headstock and power cro, Atlas lathe with stand and milling attachment, Model 3060. . 2007 - 2008, GK-G = Danaher/Kingsley Tools Division, ca. This is a 12x36 inch lathe, meaning that the "swing" is 6 inches allowing 12 inch diameter objects to be turned, and the bed is 36 inches long. Being cleaned up for use in my s, Model #: S8E ATLAS 8 inch TILT ARBOR SAW m, PATENDED JUNE 21, 1938, US PAT. Enter your model number in the search box above or just choose from the list below. I think this message isn't appropriate for our group. - 1985. Back to your machine, the only thing that would have had to have been done to replace the 3/8 bed with the 1/2 one would have been to add 0.125 to the shim pack under the saddle. It had a 34 -16 spindle nose with a 3/8 diameter through a hole and split bronze sleeve bearings. Enter your Craftsman model number below. If yours won't run, check the motor brushes for visible signs of damage. However, it wasnt until 1957 that Sears began selling them. $37.00. I think this violates the Terms of Service. The Whittling Guide is a growing repository of information on how to whittle. If yours won't run, check the motor brushes for visible signs of damage. Serial Number: 108210 (View SN Registry Entry) Last Updated. Your previous content has been restored. Subject of the new topic: Craftsman 101.07402 - 12x24 - 42" bed. 2002 - 2008, perhaps earlier, VV = Danaher, ca. you can remember what year you bought your lathe post your serial number and year purchased new then maybe we can get some idea as to how to date the machines. . Modified with Craftsman aluminum fence, Model MF but this has been converted into an end m, QC54 10" metal lathe with quick change gearbox, lo, 7B Atlas shaper. To ensure you have access to all the site's functionality, please update your browser to the latest version of Microsft Edge, Chrome, or Firefox. Craftsman lathes have been sold to DIY woodworkers for decades. Plus some of the bolts might have had to be lengthened. I have one built in the summer of 1980. theres all sorts of info & manuals in the files section . us to link photos of the machine to the Registry as well as give the submitter an Club members get the latest news on CRAFTSMAN products delivered straight to their inbox. 1-800-269-2609 24/7. I recently had some replacement tumbler gears made with a 3-D printer. Atlas produced the 6 in three (or possibly four) primary variations. ? How do I find the model and serial numbers on my tool. It's important to note that CRAFTSMAN develops some tools in partnership; if this includes your tool, we'll direct you to a partner's site. We are growing a community of people who are interested in whittling and woodwork-related crafts. Brand new 5 inch 4 jaw lathe chuck Fits Sears Craftsman model 149.23860 and 14923860 wood lathe Great for wood projects and light metals and composite materials Reversable jaws. let me know what you think.Very few current owners of Atlas/Craftsman lathes are the original owner. Ive heard that Atlas still can supply some parts. Actually, Atlas bought Clausing in 1949/1950 and the official company name through the 1950s was Atlas-Clausing.. Any help? Comments: My neighbor Brian and I were talking about things in general and he mentioned he had an 'old lathe' stored in his garage. Later date-coded serial numbers According to Delta, they changed to eight digit serial numbers beginning July 30, 1982 (March 1984 in Canada and Brazil). Well at least it looks like the picture. Follower Rest Your automatic reorder number is in the last line of the automatic reorder paragraph and looks like #4307940662.. Have more questions? Range of Hercus 9" (Inch) Lathes The standard range of Hercus lathe is made in 3 basic models, A, B & C. NOTE: CRAFTSMAN develops some tools in partnership; if this includes your tool, we'll direct you to a partner's site. I did not purchase my 6 in 101.21400 new but I would love to know Model #10127440 Craftsman metal turning lathe. You can unsubscribe at any time. In fact check the entire site! Iwill focus on the manuals you mention, and that should cover my needs. condition? Powermatic 4224b Review | Read Before You Buy, How to clean wood gunstock? Came from a 6" Atlas Metal Lathe Model 10100 Serial#002768 with a 1 5/8" gap between bed rails.Made by Clausing Corp. Kalamazoo Michigan. the Registry. from a Sears document, "Standard Brand Source Number Reference", dated Does anyone have info on the Z-AL code seen on new Craftsman sockets from a couple of ebay sellers? The model number (marked with Your order number is in the first line of your order confirmation email and looks like W850908. John Mack began his writing career in 2003 by authoring Web content for eBay and other companies. Early Atlas Press - built Craftsman lathes did not sport model number or serial number tags. $ 9.95. THEN: SEARCH MODEL NUMBER. Good luck with your new toy; Ive had mine for over 40 years. You may also contact the Registry Steward for this manufacturer: The earliest records show that lathes were numbered sequentially, beginning with There is a builder's metal tag fastened to the end of the bed (the tail stock end) with the serial number stamped there. 1960 - 2008, perhaps earlier, V-circle = unknown U.S. http://click.egroups.com/1/404/0/_/1866/_/947220763, -- Check out your group's private Chat room Are you sure you wish to delete this message from the message archives of atlas-craftsman@groups.io? Lets look at some ways to find out how old your Craftman lathe is. Below is a model number example. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Enter your search keyword Advanced: Daily Deals; Brand Outlet; Help & Contact; Sell . So, if your serial number is 1599SO6258, your tractor was built on January 5, 1999. Groups.io. $ 9.95 Once you have found your model number, use the search field below to determine which service outlet will best be able to serve you. After a few years, he decided he didnt need it and put it up for sale. 01" swing - 54, Model TH4800 series 10-12" (Clausing?) This is a older version of the Atlas 10 inch lathe, because it has babbit bronze bushings and doesn't have a pull knob to engage the power cross feed on the apron. The ways are 1/2 thick which I believe I read was a change made in 1957. (Craftsman models) V = Bit of a guess with this one but I think it refers to 110v 60hz electrics as they all seem to be Canadian exported machines. OK. You meant that you knew that the Craftsman lable was wrong for the mid to late 40's. You can post now and register later. Look for the date on the front page or the back page of the manual. I had read it before, but learned more by rereading it again. The Atlas part of the name finally disappeared in 1981 when the last Atlas 12x36 was built (the 3996). January 17, 2014 in Collector's Resource. In the process of restorin, Atlas 6050 Jointer/Planer with 9021 Stand, bench top - Atlas drill press - purchased 1984, Atlas Press CO. Table saw Model 3102, serial 4.807, 6" x 18" Metal Lathe, Model No. You can unsubscribe at any time. Step 3 Find the manufacture date printed directly below the model number. Web orders. U = under bench drive. Steady Rest On 12/27/2021 4:45 PM, jbonfoey via opportunity to provide more information about the machine than what is covered in Your products model number determines the service outlet that will best be able to meet your needs. Change wheels with a 14.5-degree pressure angle, a face width of 0.375 inches, a bore of 0.753, and a double multiplied keyway of 0.1875 inches wide were very useful on all Atlas 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch lathes. Similarly, the serial number of 8104.M0789 represents a manufacture date of July, 1989. Sears and Craftsman, the Sears brand of tools, have been building tools for well over 50 years. U = under bench drive. Grizzly G0899 vs Laguna F2 | What Differentiates These Table Saws? The Vintage Machinery Photo Index is a place where members of this site can submit photos of old woodworking machinery. In a web browser, navigate to the Sears Parts Direct website if you are searching for a part for your lathe. If you have a product that requires repair or replacement under warranty, simply return the product to the original place of purchase for repair or replacement, depending on the warranty coverage outlined below. $15.95 shipping. I see manuals listed as 10A, B, C, ect. Another Model 60 jointer has serial number 8-3932, which matches the pattern "N-nnnn", placing it between 1960 and 1968; "N" is 8 so this jointer was made in 1968. Please use your CRAFTSMAN model number on our partner's site for all your parts & service needs. PRICED TO SELL BECAUSE WE ARE TIGHT ON SPACE! Click here to open your account at the #1 place to invest online. The Craftsman model 101.07300 appeared first (and only) in the 1938 catalog. Ive a South Bend I had to drive through Rocky Mountain National park to fetch home. http://click.egroups.com/1/404/0/_/1866/_/947220763, http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=atlas_craftsman&m=1. Pasted as rich text. Thanks for looking. 2023 I'm having some difficulty sending the second group of attachments. Over at www.owwm.com / www.vintagemachinery.org they have an extensive list of manufacturers for Craftsman relating to the model numbers. A variety of companies manufactured tools for Sears under the Craftsman name. sn-017164, ------------------------------------------------------------------------ -1. I have a very old looking craftsman hammer drill. bought Atlas ) & what they don't have anymore they usually Fair condition. Look up your Craftsman riding mower parts . They come in 5 different widths to fit your needs. newsgroup, participants of vintagemeachinery.org, or emails from knowledgeable enthusiasts. Craftsman lathes come in a variety of models and sizes. The stand is shop built as the first Atlas built cabinet, which came out in 1958, had six instead of four anchor points, And the space under the bed was all open except for a single shelf instead of the enclosed cabinet on yours. According to dates scribed on the races, it was manufactured in 1951. Ive learned a Eric Our 12 Craftsman Lathe was bought Feb 15 This includes: harm to minors, violence or threats, harassment or privacy invasion, impersonation or misrepresentation, fraud or phishing. Find the Craftsman wood lathe parts you need to fix your lathe when it isn't cutting properly or when it's not working at all. These numbers usually indicate where in the manufacturing queue a particular Craftsman lathe was finished. Search. He kept it in its carton and kept it in his restored Model A Ford. Brian Kachadurian. This includes: harm to minors, violence or threats, harassment or privacy invasion, impersonation or misrepresentation, fraud or phishing. Check valveThe check valve prevents air from flowing back into the pump when the motor isn't running. 2002 - 2008, possibly earlier, W = probably SK Hand tools, post-Facom , ca. Locate the serial number on the lathe. I cannot find a serial number on mine. http://www.lathes.co.uk/craftsman/page4.html. in. Get a $100 cash bonus when you open an E*TRADE account today! I got a confusing message after I sent the second batch, so I sent it again. It is used to determine the size and type of lathe, plus any special features or attachments. 1930 - 1936, F-circle = possibly Lectrolite, Miller Falls, or KD, ca. Glad you got them all. A complimentary 8 4-jaw chuck and a 5 3-jaw chuck comes with the machine. I can give you the name of the eBay seller; the price was very reasonable. $13.48 New. Lower case entries looked and looked for a Sears tag, or the holes where one had Wood Working Machinery & Metal Working Machinery, Model 3160 - Table Saw - excellent condition, 10" QC54 Lathe with Timken Headstock and power cro, Atlas lathe with stand and milling attachment, Model 3060. This provides the uniqueness to the Craftsman Lathe serial number but is otherwise unimportant. Are you sure you wish to repost this message? Photo Index entry on machines submitted to the Registry. Popular Searches . Circular sawCraftsman is known for their circular saws. p.s. Mack holds his Master of Business Administration from the University of Montana with emphases in marketing, entrepreneurship and information systems. #101.28910 serial Came with a 8 inch 4-jaw and a 5 inch 3-jaw. Gear Box: Center Distance: Bed Length: Spindle Nose: Spindle Bore: Tailstock/ Turret: Drive Belt: Stand: Comments: Approx Shipping Weight (Lbs) 9" Swing: W 2129: No: 18 : 1-1/2"-8 x #3 M.T. Last Updated: February 15, 2022 om Search Engine Optimization hg py sh read By signing up you agree to receive emails from CRAFTSMAN with news, special offers, promotions and other information. than the above basics but at the very least, we need the above information. Modified with Craftsman aluminum fence, Model MF but this has been converted into an end m, QC54 10" metal lathe with quick change gearbox, lo, 7B Atlas shaper. My Craftsman table saw is a 113.298761, so its made by Emerson. My lathe is serial number 32068 (the number is stamped on the top surface of the ways, right above the right lead screw bearing and support. Decoding a Craftsman lathe serial number can be challenging to get exactly right. As you can see, there is still much that we do not currently know. It had split bronze sleeve bearings and a 3/4"-16 spindle nose with 3/8" diameter through hole. If you want to identify the manufacturer of a Craftsman machine, follow the link under "Sears, Roebuck Number A variety of companies manufactured tools for Sears under the Craftsman name. 1994 - 2008, I-circle = Parker Mfg Co, ca. Type the model number into the search bar at the top. Serial Numbers. Range of Hercus 9" (Inch) Lathes The standard range of Hercus lathe is made in 3 basic models, A, B & C. Just for the record, the date stamped on my left spindle race is 8-14-51, and the date on the right spindle race is 5-10-51. You are using an out of date browser. I have a big Craftsman tool set from 1992. Well at least it looks like the picture. Get in touchor browse our FAQs. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. * Note-- items in red are recent updates. Sorry it took so long to respond but I could not find another web page that I found with a little data that may help or not. the Registry. The Craftsman model 101.07300 debuted in the 1938 catalog for the first (and only) time. Here are the first six: On Fri, Dec 31, 2021 at 10:56 AM Charles Brumbelow via. Enter your search keyword Tool Rest Holder support bracket Craftsman 12" Wood Lathe 113.228160 2 1/4" Tube. PLEASE NOTE: VintageMachinery.org was founded as a public service to amateur and professional woodworkers who enjoy using and/or restoring vintage machinery. It looks like what I have heard called a round head, and says 14 LeBlond on the gear case cover. (Craftsman models) V = Bit of a guess with this one but I think it refers to 110v 60hz electrics as they all seem to be Canadian exported machines. The Atlas Press Company manufactured the atlas lathes, founded in Kalamazoo, Michigan, in the United States. Thanks Chris 2079) Date of Manufacturer: 1945. Our (Atlas lathe owners) practice of basing machine date on bearing inspection dates is after all the mercy of Atlas very strictly adhering to a FIFO (First In First Out) inventory practice. The typical change wheelset of 2 x 20t, 24t, 32t, 36t, 40t, 44t, 46t, 48t, 52t, 54t, 56t, and 3 x 64t may be helpful to obtain most threads between 4 and 96 t.p.i. On saws, it is usually a silver sticker near the motor. Step 6if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'thewhittlingguide_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_8',108,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-thewhittlingguide_com-large-mobile-banner-2-0'); To get the part number for your Craftsman lathe, look up your model number and click on the parts diagram. This is the number corresponding to the part on the diagram / schematic. Modern Craftsman Series (generally 1946 and later, some exceptions): BF = probably Daido, possibly Hozan, Japanese made, ca 1969 - 1987, E & EE = Stanley Works, some U.S. made, some Taiwanese made, ca. Randle Smith. Ebay Model Kits, In the 1939 catalog, the 101.07301 with a redesigned headstock and larger spindle with 1"-8 nose and 17/32" dia. Please Note: If the model & type numbers on your Briggs & Stratton engine are only 9 characters, please enter a 0 (zero) at the beginning of the model number. Shop our selection of hammers, wrenches and other hand tools to find what you need to get the job done. Has a 12-1/2" swing, Royal 5C Collet Closure, Taper attatchment, Machine lamp, and Live center. X = probably SK Hand tools, post-Facom , ca. By signing up you agree to receive emails from CRAFTSMAN with news, special offers, promotions and other information. On the Atlas 10, the nameplate and serial number location change occurred in mid-1942. Display as a link instead, The gasoline filter eliminates debris earlier than it reaches the carburetor in your device. Being cleaned up for use in my s, Model #: S8E ATLAS 8 inch TILT ARBOR SAW m, PATENDED JUNE 21, 1938, US PAT. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. These can wear out, inhibiting the operation of the saw. I see manuals listed as 10A, B, Style 1: 0020 118002. wood and me, Model 73 ; appears all original including the moto, 9" dia work piece with timkin bearings in head sto, Metal lathe, had fine thread cross feed screw, 12700. It is NB912. A Powermatic Model 60 8-inch jointer has serial number 3451. How Does Murch Work Splatoon 2, Email: mebw@fabiz.ase.ro They cost more then belts but they are worth it! Serial# EE16435. attach some photos that will hopefully help. 2002 - 2008, probably earlier, KX = Danaher, ca. CRAFTSMAN tools are backed by some of the strongest warranties in the market today. . 2002-2008 DJ = Mitutoyo, Japanese made, ca. lot in the past 2-3 days just reviewing documentation and Often the model number will have the form nnn.xxxxx, in which compared to non-Craftsman models made by the same manufacturer, or from indications There is a builder's metal tag fastened to the end of the bed (the tail stock end) with the serial number stamped there. Powered by Invision Community, Railroad Conductor, Tool Junkie, Stud Muffin (lol), https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/wVEAAOSwBIJh~uDs/s-l1600.jpg. craftsman lathe serial number lookup. The serial number is stamped on the tailstock end of the bed between the flat- and v-ways. Locate the model number. Craftsman 10323071 9 swing lathe 30 between centers. 1985 - 1986, K = SK division of Facom, ca. NO. A few have a upside down G. What does the upside down G stand for?? Atlas made this Craftsman lathe, which is identical to the Atlas 618. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'thewhittlingguide_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_6',107,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-thewhittlingguide_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0');A man from Wisconsin first purchased this lathe in 1950. In the process of restorin, Atlas 6050 Jointer/Planer with 9021 Stand, 6" x 18" Metal Lathe, Model No. EN. Phone orders. I am sending you some.pdf imagesthat I've already scanned. The 101.07301 had a new headstock and a bigger spindle with a 1 -8 nose and 17/32 dia. 11. The model number contains three digits followed by a dash or decimal. If the bed has 1/2 ways (which is what it appears to have), it was made between the Summer of 1957 and about 1966. Fortunately, you have several options to fix your products. You can still get some new parts from Clausing ( they Concord Hospital Employment, Telefon: +40 21 212 86 07 When the screw-cutting section was present in the handbook, strangely, it was missing from the first edition of 1937 despite the space provided. The new topic will begin with this message. Fill your tool box with Hand Tools from CRAFTSMAN. I got mine at McMaster Carr, I added the link below. . Manufactured by the Atlas Corporation in Kalamazoo, Michigan, for Sears, Roebuck & Co., the Craftsman 6" x 18" (3.5" centre height) backgeared, screwcutting miniature lathe was styled to closely resemble its larger brothers, the 10-inch Atlas and (almost) matching 12-inch Craftsman. https://www.garagejournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=401007, the link above is to a thread I started over at the GJ identifying the maker of the Craftsman circle-Y manufacturer, which looks to be McKaig-Hatch, hope this helps . Ribbed Drive Motor Belt for Craftsman Lathe Model 351.217520 USA (2) Total Ratings 2. Craftsman lathes come with a serial number stamp that shows the machines age. The first application of the tag was rear center of the bed and had model number only, as is yours: Model # 101.07403 The tag was moved to the right end of the bed, I think in '39 or '40, and the serial number was added. The serial number is stamped on the tailstock end of the bed between the flat- and v-ways. SP5396)is 01/91. Step 4 Locate the model number on the lathe. Serial Numbers. Specifications for Logan Lathes. Robert - thanks so much for your input. Serial Number: 13901 S. Last Updated. wood and me, Model 73 ; appears all original including the moto, 9" dia work piece with timkin bearings in head sto, Metal lathe, had fine thread cross feed screw, 12700. 1999 - 2003, GK-F = Danaher/Kinsley Tools Division, ca. // Leaf Group, Lathes: Craftsman, Dunlap, Companion & Lathes by the "AA" Company. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'thewhittlingguide_com-box-4','ezslot_4',105,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-thewhittlingguide_com-box-4-0');Finding out the age of your Craftsman lathe isnt hard, and you can find the answer in a few different ways. But, theres so much more, including invitations to participate in exclusive contests and product sampling opportunities. Craftsman Lathe Model 101 (Refurbished) is a single-phase 120-volt lathe. Serial Number: Submitter: 02/20/2021: Band Saw: 103.24280 Craftsman 100 Band Saw: 12" 1959/60: none: Garrett, Curtis: 02/20/2021: Table Saw: 113.27521: 10" Shelly, Devin: 02/18/2021: Lathe, Metal: 101.07403 Craftsman Model and Serial Number Locations Craftsman Walk Behind Mowers Model & Serial Number Location. BE = New Britain and some Hinsdale, ca.
Bath High School Tickets, World Cup 2022 Predictor Simulator, Maperformance Stage 1 Wrx, Articles C